Monday, March 31, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Philippine Airlines (PAL) once again rolled-off its FLY ASIA ALL YOU CAN promotion.
Buy one roundtrip domestic business class ticket and get one free roundtrip economy ticket on any of the following Asian routes:
Manila - Bangkok - Manila
Manila - Chengdu - Manila
Manila - Chongqing - Manila
Manila - Hong Kong - Manila
Manila - Jakarta - Manila
Manila - Macau - Manila
Manila - Saigon - Manila
Manila - Singapore - Manila
Manila - Taipei - Manila
Manila - Xiamen - Manila
The promotion is valid for sale and ticketing from March 28 to April 11 and for travel effective June 15 until October 15.
Promo applies to PAL services only. Flights operated by Air Philippines under code share agreement are not included.
For bookings and more information, call PAL Reservations in Manila: (02) 855-8888, Cebu: (032) 340-0191, Davao: (082) 222-0366 or your local travel agent.
Conditions for travel:
- Payment and ticketing restricted in the Philippines
- Bookings on both the Domestic and International sectors must be confirmed prior to issuance of ticket
- Travel should be between 15 June 2008 to 15 October 2008
- The free international ticket cannot be assigned to another passenger other than the holder of the domestic ticket. Both tickets are non-endorsable even in case of flight disruptions
- Rebooking is PHP300 /per transaction for domestic ticket
- Rebooking is USD50 /per transaction for international ticket
- Both tickets are valid for travel until 15 October 2008 only. Travel must be completed by 15 October 2008
- International ticket is valid only 8 days from commencement of travel
- Both domestic and international tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Seats are limited on these fares
- Exclusive of taxes, fees, and surcharges
- Other travel conditions apply
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I'm thankful that I live in a Catholic country so today is the last day of the workweek :) I love the Lenten break because it is the time when the population of Metro Manila nearly goes down more than 50% as throngs of families, couples and individuals head for the provinces or abroad. Everybody is in vacation mode. As for me and the rest of my 20+ Manila-based relatives, it would be a family reunion in the small town of Angadanan, Isabela.
I'm schooled throughout my student life in a Catholic school and a Catholic university so it is in my blood that I know that this season is a time of reflection and giving thanks to Jesus Christ for what he has done for the whole humankind. I'm glad that eventhough our family is on vacation we never forget to pass by churches for the traditional "visita iglesia" and hear mass during the Holy Week.
To all my Christian readers: Have a meaningful Holy Week and advance Happy Easter.