Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Balikbayan Gear and other travel stuff





When I attended the 19th Philippine Travel Mart for 2 consecutive days last week, I noticed the booth of the company called Balikbayan Gear in the middle of the hustle & bustle of the busy hotel, airline and other travel booths. I know that I have seen their products before featured in a lifestyle television show so I was curious on what they are offering.

Not only balikbayans can benefit from their products but also they are targeting jetsetters and the humble backpackers like you and me. Who would know that the ubiquitous balikbayan box has now a cover to protect it from the rain and wear and tear (genius indeed!). They even have a "jewelry wallet" for the lady travellers out there which will secure all your earrings, necklaces ang watches.

I got myself their belt bag called "Travel Hip Pack" which I intend to use to keep my passport, ticket or even my cellphone safe and within reach.

For all the backpackers they have many designs of tote bags and backpacks for your handcarry and even contain pockets for water bottles or other accessories. According to their company literature, their products are available at SM, Rustan's, Tesoro's and other retailers in the metro and beyond.

No comments: