Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm an Ireland

Take the country quiz... it's cool. Well, I don't totally agree with the description of my personality but what the heck! You cannot summarize my life in just a few sentences. Right?



You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this
makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as
worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good
with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.
You really don't like snakes.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love geography (especially countries and cities) so I went to the link you included and took the country quiz. Glad to say I'm an Ireland to ;)

kegler747 said...

nice to know we have the same interest in geography :)

J@n!ce said...

I'm a Cyprus !! it say...
"Your parents probably had different ethnic backgrounds and now they're almost certainly divorced, or at least they argue all the time. You mostly just wish they'd leave you alone instead of using you as a pawn in their tortured conflict with each other. Instead, you've become the battleground for a fight that doesn't really feel like it's yours. You'd rather just go fishing. But that doesn't look likely in the immediate future. Just keep cooking with olive oil and you'll live longer, at least."

Janice Ng

kegler747 said...

hahaha :) that's why from the start i said that i don't totally believe the description :) at least its funny