Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year to All!


I would like to wish all my blog guests, frequent visitors and fellow bloggers in my blogroll a very Happy New Year!!!

It's been an enjoyable experience sharing with you all information, pictures and sometimes just trivial matters in this blog. I hope my persistency continues so I can keep this blog updated with information tidbits or even just travel pictures :)

It's nice to know that in the next two months I have a line-up of my proposed travels. I will be first going to the Queen City of the South (Cebu) to visit what is being dubbed as the "New Boracay" (Bantayan Island). Then by the middle of February I will be in Iloilo and Bacolod City to attend a family reunion and birthday of my grandfather. Lastly, by the end of February I will be visiting the Land of Majestic Waterfalls (Iligan) and the Island Born of Fire (Camiguin) which also happens to be my favorite province here in the Philippines.

2 comments:

Oman said...

Wishing you happiness and prosperity in 2008. Happy New Year Carlo and have a safe trip. I'll be looking forward on your posts on these places you mentioned.

GOD BLESS!!!

ian said...

Happy New Year! Safe journeys always =]