Thursday, January 24, 2008

Survey

Got this tag from rich of myfavehangout...

1. Have you found the one you wanna spend your whole life with?

I can't tell yet

2. Are you happy with your life right now?

Pretty much

3. Do you think there’s still a chance for past lovers to get back together?

Why not

4. How did you spend your Christmas last year?

Just with my family

5. What are you looking forward to next week?

I'll be off somewhere...

6. Closest Sibling?

No choice... I only have 1

7. Last person who texted you?

Bianx

8. Last person you texted?

Bianx

9. When was the last time you smiled?

32 minutes ago

10. Why?

Bianx is teasing me

11. What do you hate most about school?

Assignments

12. Mcdo or Jollibee?

Jollibee, I love their stapegi :)

13. Name one insect you hate most?

Mosquitoes

14. Still close to any of your ex(s)?

Hahaha!

15. Would you kiss the last person who kissed you?

Of course

16. If you were in the mall, where would you probably go?

A fastfood!

17. Do you think there such thing as Fate?

Don't know but I hope there is

18. You spend most of your Friday Night with?

Friends... Gimick time!

19. What were you doing an hour ago?

Surfing the net

20. If you could have a special power what would it be?

The power to fly so I can visit many places without waiting for promo fares, hehehe :)

21. Do you know your bestfriend’s crush (es) ?

Yiz

22. Do you agree that usually the second child are the troublemakers?

I hope they are coz I'm the firstborn

23. Do you like guys / girls with dimples?

Yup

24. Honestly, do you think you tall?

I think so, I'm taller compared with most of my friends

25. Any hidden talents?

I prefer just to hide it ;)

26. Who’s making you mad?

Anyone can if I have the reason to get mad

27. Why?

I can't enumerate all the reasons

28. Do you like her / him?

I don't know the relevance of this question... Is this question connected with the 2 previous questions?

29. Last one, cigarettes or drugs?

Food


Now it's my time to tag punditocracy, opinionated banana, janice and jana :)

1 comment:

J@n!ce said...

Carlo, haha... love your short simple answers...that's so smart to get away with some of the sensitive qns ah !!

Thanks for the tag :)